Due to COVID-19 and limiting our paper transactions, registration is available online only at this time. Studio tours are available by appointment. Please view our updated Terms and Conditions as well as our COVID-19 Protocols. Don't hesitate to contact us with any questions!
• Please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a promotion, special considerations, etc. that are not able to be addressed in our online system.
• Students new to dance should choose beginning levels in the appropriate age range.
• Students with previous dance experience should contact the studio to schedule an evaluation. Evaluation appointments can be scheduled by emailing email@example.com
• Our art department is open level in which each student is taught at their level and ability.
• Private piano lessons are scheduled directly with our instructor. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an evaluation.
Our online system allows you to view and register for classes, pay your invoices, manage your payment information, and view your schedule.
We have a new registration system!
**If you need to log into the old system for any reason, please email email@example.com for the link.**
While this is incredibly exciting, it does mean that we are still learning the ins and outs and getting used to it. Your patience is greatly appreciated!
Please be aware that the waiver in the new system reflects our current COVID-19 policies as well as some adjustments for fall. If you have questions regarding our policies, please view our COVID-19 page for clarification.
Please note: The new system will recognize all students as “new” students. Meaning that your account will be automatically invoiced the $50 new student registration fee when you go to enroll in classes. What does this mean for you?
We have a new registration system! To register for our Fall 21-22 season or 2022 Mini Sessions use this link! Please be sure to read the notes above or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions!