Signed in as:
Founded in 1981, Dance Etc. seeks to provide high quality dance instruction for all ages and levels. With small class sizes, intentional class placement, professional faculty, and a variety of class offerings, you're sure to find what you're looking for here at Dance Etc.!
Mrs. Boyle’s extensive teaching and choreography experience spans more than 40 years. She received her training in Dayton, New York, and London. In London, she studied at the Rambert School and was accepted into the Royal Ballet School of Teachers. Find out more about Ms. Boyle and our phenomenal faculty today!
Dance Etc. School of the arts is built on family and we are honored to have had generations of artists pass through our halls and across our stage. Many of our students who received degrees in dance and continued professionally have now returned to teach for us. Many others have enrolled their children in our classes to receive the same great dance training that they did. The generational legacy of our studio is incredibly unique and something we take great pride in!
At Dance Etc. we offer Ballet, Tap, Jazz, and Hip Hop classes for all ages and levels. We also offer Lyrical and Contemporary by invitation for those with previous Ballet experience. In addition to our dance classes, we offer piano, drama, and visual art classes. Want to know more about these offerings? Click below!
After 40+ years of providing high quality dance education, there are many reasons to choose our studio. Here are just a few:
1. Our instructors are selected for their ability to communicate their knowledge and their enjoyment of their specialty, we have a high standard, so all our staff has professional training, performing experience, and degrees.
2. Our students are evaluated for class placement - Placement is very important to us so that each student is learning at their speed and ability.
4. We offer competitive tuition rates.
5. Multi-class discounts throughout all dance genres, drama and art. Families register for one set fee. Military families receive half off registration.
6. Performing experience for students - opportunities to perform in parades, community outreach, in-house performances, and of course our large production annually at the Hylton Performing Arts Center.
7. We have 4 large dance studios, an art studio, and a piano room.
8. Air-cushioned floors with either wood or marley made especially for each type of dance and surround sound speakers.
Our goal is to provide a fun yet disciplined environment for our students to achieve their dreams and develop their fullest potential. Whether our students pursue a professional career or only dance for a few years, we aim to foster creativity, passion, discipline, and joy for them to carry with them into every part of life!